Friday, March 20, 2015

Stomach Virus Outbreak: Sounds Like Mr. Noro is up to No Good

The master of acute gastroenteritis epidemics has struck yet again in Pennsbury, Pennsylvania. As the article states, a Stomach Virus has wreaked havoc over the unfortunate souls attending Pennsbury elementary school.

The school board decided after 25% of the student body reported symptoms today that they should close until the epidemic has stopped, reporting that this number is 5 times as large as the normal absentee rate. 120 students have fallen ill, and the district health officials have given the credit to the one and only Mr. Noro.

The school board is hoping that the viral infection will subside over the weekend, however the article keenly points out that after being infected someone can spread the virus for up to 2 weeks! The public health director's response: to not be complacent, make sure the children are asymptomatic before returning to school, and to wash hands thoroughly.

I tip my hat to you Mr. Noro. Your positive stranded RNA nature, hit and run style of viral infection, and icosahedral shape are one heck of a recipe for GI disaster.


- Marcus Muñoz

1 comment:

monika love said...

I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com