Thursday, March 26, 2015

Herpes Simplex Cluster in Mexico?

An indigenous child from Mexico's Bocoyna region putatively infected with HSV [Source: El Heraldo de Chihuahua]

El Heraldo de Chihuahua, a local Mexican news source, reported a possible herpes simplex virus (HSV) cluster in 20 children in the Bocoyna region in Mexico. These children are suffering from festering sores and scabs all over their faces. They live in a small, isolated village in the mountains where it is very difficult to obtain medical assistance. Although their families have tried to take them to the hospital, doctors refused to see them because they had no money. Currently, the infected children cannot eat or sleep because their bodies are covered in painful lesions. 

At this time, ProMed is unsure how El Heraldo determined that this disease cluster was caused by HSV, given that the children have yet to receive medical care. It would be interesting if this were caused by HSV though, given that HSV usually results in more limited lesions on either the mouth (HSV-1) or genital region (HSV-2). More serious or systemic HSV infections may be a sign of an opportunistic infection in cases of immunodeficiency. Herpes gladiatorum, one of the most infectious forms of HSV that is transmitted by skin to skin contact, may also be another culprit. So far, without any definitive tests, the differential diagnosis also includes impetigo (Staphylococcus aureus or group A beta-hemolytic streptococcus), cutaneous leishmaniasis (leishmania parasites) and ringworm (skin fungus). 

Here’s hoping that these children get the medical they need and that this outbreak is investigated and controlled. 

References:
  1. http://www.oem.com.mx/elheraldodechihuahua/notas/n3719298.htm
  2. http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/00001552.htm
  3. http://www.promedmail.org/direct.php?id=3200640 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can’t believe this is really true I never believe there is cure to this hsv 2 because all the hospital have told me there is no cure to it, few months ago I saw this man email DR.AZIEGBE on internet from a testimony share by someone who he help with his herbal cure I contact his email and ask for his help also, that is how he inform me about the cure process and this man sent me a herbal medicine which I took according to the way he instructed for 2 week I can’t believe when I go for test my result come out negative i am so happy to share this to the world there is real cure to herpes you can also contact DR.AZIEGBE through his email now DRAZIEGBE1SPELLHOME@GMAIL.COM and also WhatsApp him +2349035465208. or my assistant text me +1 (601) 452-8622 or email: JAMESAVA0001@GMAIL.COM...

monika love said...

I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

joy bella said...

Hi, I am Joy Bella from Houston, Texas, USA. I was living with HPV(human papilloma virus) for almost 2 years, I was not myself, my body was always itching with pains until I was on the internet searching for a remedy. So luckily, i was reading testimonials of clients who was cured of herpes by the amazing spell caster named Dr Oluta spell doctor from West Africa.I contacted him by email, and within 15 minutes he got back to me and ask of my details which i provide to him, he consulted his oracle and told me the solution to my problem and how to go about it, i did is he told me and about the two days i got the cure which he prepared and send to me through DHL service, i took the cure as instructed by him getting to two days i was cured, my HPV(human papilloma virus) was cured up. All thanks to the superb healing herbs of Dr oluta
You too can get in contact with him today if you wanna be cured from HPV(human papilloma virus) you having by email:  dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349065326267
you can still get in touch with me to know more my cure, here is mine email joybella425@gmail.com 
Thank you so much great one.. I will continue to testify of your goodness to the universe.