Saturday, March 7, 2015

New Vaccine Design Against Herpes has Promising Results

         Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI) scientists at Albert Einstein College of Medicine have created a genetic mutant that doesn’t have gD, a particular protein found on the surface of Herpes. The new vaccine induces antibody-dependent cell-mediated cytotoxicity (ADCC), which is characterized by antibodies attaching to a virus and marking it for destruction by cells of the immune system.

This vaccine has proven to be effective against Herpes Simplex 1(HSV1) and Herpes Simplex 2(HSV-2). Two common strains of lab mice were given the vaccine and then were introduced to HSV-2 intravaginally or on the skin. The vaccine had ensured complete protection from the virus. No virus could be detected in vaginal washes four days post-challenge and no virus could be found in the nerve tissue. The same experiments were done with HSV-1 and showed the efficacy of the vaccine. In another experiment, the vaccine was introduced into mice with compromised immune systems and produced no adverse health effects indicating the vaccine's overall safety.

The scientists also passively transferred blood serum from immunized mice to wild type mice to show that the transfusion protected wild-type mice, from the infection. William Jacobs, an HHMI investigator at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, states, "No one has ever shown for a skin disease that you can protect against infection with passive transfer," Jacobs also indicates, "We have a very promising new candidate for herpes, but this might also be a good candidate as a vaccine vector for other mucosal diseases, particularly HIV and tuberculosis."


http://www.infectioncontroltoday.com/news/2015/03/radical-vaccine-design-is-effective-against-herpes-viruses.aspx

-Mariam Kyarunts

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello every one out there, I am here to give my testimony about a herbalist doctor who helped me in my life. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2010, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at: drozallaspellhome@outlook.com or contact me via email:williamdelaney15@gmail.com for more information about his cure

monika love said...

I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

Curt Lennix said...

✅BINARY SCAM RECOVERY

❌ Binary Option, Forex and their likes are a means of making money but it’s more like gambling. There are no sure means to guarantee that a person could make profit with them and that’s why it can also be reasoned to be scam. Let’s not forget that some individuals even give you 💯 % guarantee of making profits and end up running away with your money. The internet today is full of Binary Option Recovery Scam, you see so much testimonies been shared about how a firm or Company helped them recover what they lost to Binary Options. But believe it, it’s just a way to lure more people and end up scamming them.

❌ You might have also come across some individuals that say they will give you guarantee on successful trades but they only end up as SCAMMERS as well. You here them say stuffs like 200% guaranteed in just 2 weeks and when you go into trade with them, they start telling you to pay profits percentage before you can get your income. These are all liars please avoid them. But if you have been a victim of this guys, then you should contact PYTHONAX now‼️

✳️The big Question is “Can someone Recover their money lost to Binary Option and Scam⁉️
I will say yes, and will tell you how.

The only way to Recovery your money back is by hiring HACKERS to help you break into the Firms Database Security System using the information you provide them with, Extract your file and get back your money. It seems like a really impossible thing to do, I will tell you, it should be impossible, but with the use of specially designed softwares known to HACKERS and Authorities (such as The FBI, CIA e.t.c) it is possible and the only way to recover your money.

✅ PYTHONAX are a group of hackers who use their hacking skill to hunt down SCAMMERS and help individuals recovery their money from Internet SCAMMERS.
We just need the contact details of the SCAMMERS and Paymnet Info and within 4-8 hours your money will be return to you.

✳️ You can contact us via the emails below-:
PYTHONAXSERVICES@GMAIL.COM


We also provide Legit Hacking Services such as-:
🔸Phone Hacking/Cloning
🔸Email Hacking & Password Recovery
🔸Social Media Hacking & Passowrd Recovery
🔸Deleted Files Recovery 🔸Mobil Tracking
🔸Virus detection & Elimination.

Email-: PYTHONAXHACKS@GMAIL.COM




Pythonax.
2020 © All Right Reserved.