Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Chimpanzee adenovirus in novel Ebola vaccine

A study team has been conducting preliminary trials on a new Ebola vaccine that incorporates a replication-defective recombinant chimpanzee adenovirus (cAd3) as a vector. Researchers have produced a bivalent vaccine (against Ebola Zaire and Ebola Sudan) and a monovalent vaccine (against the currently circulating Ebola Zaire), both being evaluated in phase 1/1B clinical trials around the world. So far, clinical data show significant efficacy 5 weeks after a single injection and partial efficacy after 10 months. In all, the data suggest the vaccine's safety and immunogenicity after a single dose. Only two out of the twenty participants in this study experienced side effects to the vaccination, which presented as transient fever one day after inoculation; both cases were linked to vaccines of higher titers.

http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1410863#t=abstract

Nick Simon

3 comments:

monika love said...

I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

Celina Jeff said...



I am so happy how Robinson Buckler cured me from Herpes virus and Hepatitis-b, since 4 year ago i was effected with herpes simplex virus 1 and hepatitis-b, and i have taken all manner of drugs prescribed to me by several doctors,but all my effort was wasted,i cried all day thinking on how i can be cured of this illness, i lost hope while i was looking for solution for my health,but one faithful day, i was searching the internet i came across several testimonies about Robinson Buckler,and how he has cure so many effected individual ,so i try and contact his email and asked him for solution about my herpes simplex virus 1 and he started the preparation to my cure,to my greatest surprise after two weeks, i was totally cure by his powerful herbal medicine,i never believe that i could be cure from this wicked disease until i met Robinson Buckler i’m very grateful to you and i know your herbal medicine will save more millions of lives. his email Address Robinson buckler, …Whatsapp phone number +1 (502) 443 8691....https://www.robinbuckler.com

robetharmonton said...

I was diagnosed of herpes virus, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor called Dr Agaba, who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus (Herpes), when i contacted this herbal doctor via email, he sent me herpes virus herbal medicine via courier service, when i received the herbal medicine he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured from the virus within 3 weeks of usage. Contact this great herbal doctor today to get your cure. 
Via Email: Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486