Thursday, January 29, 2015

Stanford Recieves $50 million to Make Vaccines

Measles, Mumps, Chickenpox, HPV, Polio, Smallpox, yellow fever. All are viruses that we’ve ben able to eliminate or make a rarity from our ability to vaccinate against them.
Dengue, Ebola, HIV, Malaria, Chikungunya, ross river virus. All viruses with terrible costs and still no vaccine.

Never fear though, the Bill and Melinda Gates have proven once again their dedication to bringing health to every corner of the planet.  They recently announced a new 10-year, $50 million grant to create a new Human Systems Immunology Center at Stanford University. The effort is to be headed by Stanford professor Mark Davis with partnerships in the School of Engineering and plenty of current immunology faculty. A short (incomplete) list of names includes Garry Nolan, Yvonne Maldonado, Holden Maecker, Atul Butte, and Karla Kirkegaard. 

The goal of the new program is to not only understand more about how vaccines work (our current understanding of immunity induction still has a lot of holes in it) but also to develop entirely new ways of vaccinating. Additionally, they hope to analyze people who seem to have unusual immunity development to pathogens leading to better protection than most.

The center has big plans and will hopefully lead to some major advances in some of the world’s most deadly, difficult to vaccinate diseases.

--Lauren S

Source: http://news.stanford.edu/news/2015/january/gift-davis-gates-012915.html

4 comments:

ben rita said...

5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr onokun herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr onokun has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr onokun for natural treatment.
His email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com‎

Jason Ruth said...

I was suffering from Warts Simplex Virus, i was totally depressed due to my predicament , until i meet Dr Nana the great Traditional healer who cured me. you can also contact him now on whatsapp +2347014784614.or via email:on drnanaherbalsolutionhome@gmail .com for more information.



I was suffering from Warts Simplex Virus, i was totally depressed due to my predicament , until i meet Dr Nana the great Traditional healer who cured me. you can also contact him now on whatsapp +2347014784614.or via email:on drnanaherbalsolutionhome@gmail .com for more information.

vanessa govinden said...

I was diagnose with genital warts since 2012 i have be taking lot treatment and all i got is outbreak. in 2015 I gave up the treatment because I can't continues wasting time and money on treatment at the end it will not cure me. about 6 weeks ago i did natural research online I had So many people talking good about natural remedy, after the research i was recommended to Dr onokun, And I wrote to him through his email and told him my problem after some conversations with him he gave me natural treatment after 1 week Dr onokun treated me i got cured permanently. and i went to see my doc he confirmed that the diseases has gone out from my body. every patients should know there is 100% natural hpv cure. contact Dr onokun his email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

Kate Russell said...

I Can't still believe that i got cured from Genital Herpes through herbal treatment from Dr Oyagu who I met through the internet, I actually couldn't believe it at first because it sounded impossible to me knowing how far I have gone just to get rid of it. Dr Oyagu send me his medicine which I took as instructed and here I am living a happy life once again, a big thanks to Dr Oyagu, I am sure there are many herbal doctors out there but Dr Oyagu did it for me, contact him oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com , also call or whatsApp him on +2348101755322