Sunday, January 18, 2015

Mali: Ebola Free!

Hey all!

Since we've been monitoring Ebola cases for the past few months, we've been looking for inflection points in the number of cases of Ebola. Many West African countries have been affected, particularly Liberia, Sierra Leone, and Guinea. While the numbers we have studied from the New York times have yet to demonstrate an inflection point for many of these countries, this data is interesting to track over time!

According to the WHO, an epidemic is declared to be over after 42 days without any cases. Mali has, as of today, been declared officially Ebola free. This is in contrast to the height of the epidemic in Mali, when there were 300 contact cases. However, there are still over 50 Ebola hotspots in the other countries in West Africa, so there is still much that needs to be done to contain the epidemic.

-- Nicole

Sources:

2 comments:

ben rita said...

5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr onokun herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr onokun has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr onokun for natural treatment.
His email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com‎

Kate Russell said...

I Can't still believe that i got cured from Genital Herpes through herbal treatment from Dr Oyagu who I met through the internet, I actually couldn't believe it at first because it sounded impossible to me knowing how far I have gone just to get rid of it. Dr Oyagu send me his medicine which I took as instructed and here I am living a happy life once again, a big thanks to Dr Oyagu, I am sure there are many herbal doctors out there but Dr Oyagu did it for me, contact him oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com , also call or whatsApp him on +2348101755322