Friday, November 20, 2020

A Cure to Herpes? In my Lifetime? It's More Likely Than You Think.

 According to the World Health Organization, 3.7 billion people worldwide under the age of 50 have HSV-1. That's a whopping 66.6% of the population we're talking about here. 

Herpes is a life-long infection, and there has yet to be a vaccine or cure for the viral infection. The only things we have available in treating herpes is antiviral medications such as acyclovir, famciclovir, and valacyclovir. 

However, new research is starting to suggest the end to this chapter of HSV-1. Scientists were successfully able to eliminate herpes simplex virus in vivo through gene editing in mice. Specifically, they removed the viral DNA that inserts itself into nerve cells. This action by herpes virus is what made it so difficult to eliminate in the first place. 

All of this would not have been successful had it not been for the advances in genome editing over the last five years.

And with the recent correlation of HSV and Alzheimers, this breakthrough couldn't have come at a better time. 

-Jenny Portillo 


https://www.fredhutch.org/en/news/center-news/2020/08/herpes-simplex-gene-therapy.html

https://www.who.int/news/item/01-05-2020-massive-proportion-world-population-living-with-herpes-infection

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-020-17936-5

3 comments:

Ryan Archer said...

Traditional herbal medicines are based on the use of natural remedies like Herbs and Roots, no special food no lifestyle change to permanently cure drug resistance diseases. Patients who use this methods will definitely testify. Though not all are natural and may contain heavy elements which the kidney finds difficult to filter and excrete that is why I recommend drutuherbalcure@gmail.com.
Two years ago I was permanently cured of oral herpes by Dr Utu.
Dr Utu herbs are hundred percent natural, no after effect and is guaranteed many have testified to this

Jennifer Robert said...

Powerful Herbal treatment is 100% guarantee for HSV cure, the reason why most people are finding it difficult to cure HSV 1 or 2 is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatments which is not helpful to cure HSV and hasn't proved any sign of helping. Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily eradicate herpes forever. I never believed it until I was helped and cured of my 16 months genital herpes with natural herbal medicines from Dr OGU Patrick. Where other medical prescribed drugs and treatments failed, Natural herbs helped saved me from Genital herpes permanently and i am so grateful for this. You can also get help from this great and powerful herbs can also contact Dr OGU Patrick through via this email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com , Text or call him via : +1 719 629 0982

famous Animation said...

Happiness is all i see now big thanks to Dr. Ubarlo from West Africa (NIGERIA), I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from a deadly disease herpes Virus for the past 2 years now; I had spent a lot of money going from one place to another, hospitals have been my home every day. Constant checks have been my hobby not until this blessed day, I was searching through the Internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr. Ubarlo. from West Africa (NIGERIA) helped someone in curing his herpes Virus . quickly I copied his Whatsapp Contact: +2348119508814 just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did,he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal medication, I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just contact him by Email: at drubarlohome@gmail.com whatsapp him on +2348119508814 HIS HAVE THE CURE TO THIS FOLLOWING DEADLY DISEASE [1] Ischemic heart disease [2] Cerebrovascular disease [3] Lower respiratory infections [4] Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease [5] Diarrhea diseases [6] Trachea, bronchus, lung cancers [7] Tuberculosis [8] Diabetes mellifluous [9] Hypertension heart disease [10] HIV/AIDS