Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Tag Team: Merck and Johnson & Johnson Join Forces for Vaccine Production

             Shortly after the FDA authorized Johnson & Johnson's vaccine for emergency use on Saturday, an unusual deal was brokered by the White House that is allowing the pharmaceutical company Merck & Co to manufacture the vaccine. This is going to significantly increase the supply of Johnson & Johnson vaccine and help speed up the pace of vaccination in the wake of new variants being identified in the United States.  Merck has attempted to make their own failed Coronavirus vaccine, but the company has experience in manufacturing vaccines in the past. The partnership is historic due to the fact that these are two competing companies. The agreement is allotting two of Merck's facilities to produce the vaccine- one of which that will make the "drug substance" and the other that will make the "fill-finish" which is the final phase of putting the vaccine into vials for shipping.

    The Johnson and Johnson vaccine is considered slightly less effective in terms of vaccinated individuals contracting the virus; however, the success rate against hospitalization and death is nearly the same. Even better, Johnson & Johnson only requires one dose of the vaccine and still provides efficacy of curbing the spread of the virus. The vaccine doesn't use mRNA as Pfizer and Moderna, and it instead uses a virus vector to deliver genes into the cells and can be kept at normal refrigeration temperatures. It is also significantly cheaper than other vaccines.

-Sammy 

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/03/02/world/covid-19-coronavirus


    

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was a HIV-AIDS patient and I got it from cheating on my wife. It was sort of a payback but a week later I was told by a friend that the person who I cheated with had the HIV-AIDS virus and did not tell me. I was so stupid by not using a condom I thought since he was an old school friend he was trustworthy. But I was wrong. I cried and cried. Two days later, I got a phone call from my friend and he told me about a person who is known by another friend, who can help me. I could not let my wife know what I was going through. I finally got his email address: oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com and I emailed this man my story and he replied me immediately saying i should be calm and told me that everything will be OK. I could not come to terms with what I was hearing but then I concluded it did not matter because I was so broken I just needed help. I was going out of my mind literally. I was confused with what he was telling me, but I listened. He told me about some materials i need to buy that he needed to cast the spell and I said OK. I bought the materials to him, I sent down my picture to him and my positive result sheet and he replied me that i am going to be negative under 3days. I message Him every 2hours for 2day and I knew he thought that I was crazy but I did care I needed a shoulder. Behold, the third day he messaged me i should go for a test that i will be negative. My marriage could be broken because of a stupid mistake and my life was on the line. I remembered when I was going to get the results of my re-test I called him up again and told him that I was going to get my results today and his reply was “so" and that everything will be as he explained. I knew then that he was getting tired of me calling him, maybe I was wrong. Well I got my results and the first person I called was him - again. As he said hello I started to cry and cry. I could not believe it. I was given a second chance in life.This man is a great spiritual HIV/AIDS healer, his healing spell on aids healing is very powerful .please brothers and sister, contact Dr Ose oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com
whatsapp +2348136482342

Gary Amy said...

i am here to give my testimony about a doctor who save my life. i was infected with HERPES for than 2 years, I tried different doctors over a period of time but no one work, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about DR USELU  how he was able to cure someone from HERPES virus with the help of herbal medicine I contacted him and he promised to cure my herpes virus.well i decided to give him a try, DR USELU put his best in it and gave me good and effective result just as he has promised. well after taking all the treatment sent to me by Dr USELU i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HERPES Negative. You can contact him if you have any kind of sickness like, HERPES, HIV, CANCER, PILE, HEPATITIS, DIABETES, and alot more you can contact him ON Whatsapp (+2347052898482) or Email dr.dr.uselucaregiver@gmail.com