Saturday, March 20, 2021

CRISPR Treatment for Flu AND Covid-19?

 At the Georgia Institute of Technology, researchers have developed a new treatment utilizing CRISPR to target RNA molecules. The treatment would theoretically be given to humans via a nebulizer, which would be a relatively easy way to distribute the treatment once in the hands of patients.

            The researchers had the mRNA technology code for a protein, Cas13a, that destroys parts of code that viruses use to replicate in the lungs. They were able to devise the treatment for flu and COVID-19 because the only change required was the guide strand—which is what tells the Cas13a protein where to attach to the RNA and destroy it. For the flu, the protein goes for the polymerase genes in replication. The treatment also is able to attack SARS-CoV-2 at conserved targets even given the variants circulating. As we know, influenza and SARS-CoV-2 have incredibly different genomes; this subtle change based upon each viruses’ genetic code is an amazing opportunity for multi-purpose treatment for respiratory viruses.

 

            The research trials showed that the protein can work for 99% of flu strains circulating, and also produced no side effects in animal models and helped them to fully recover. More work must be done on the safety of these treatments before human trials can begin; however, the mRNA does not get into your nucleus and affect the DNA and is relatively transient in the body as well. After successful vaccines so far, the data on successful treatments is very encouraging to see.  - Sammy


https://globalbiodefense.com/2021/03/19/mrna-treatment-shows-promise-for-stopping-flu-and-covid-19-viruses/ 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I was a HIV-AIDS patient and I got it from cheating on my wife. It was sort of a payback but a week later I was told by a friend that the person who I cheated with had the HIV-AIDS virus and did not tell me. I was so stupid by not using a condom I thought since he was an old school friend he was trustworthy. But I was wrong. I cried and cried. Two days later, I got a phone call from my friend and he told me about a person who is known by another friend, who can help me. I could not let my wife know what I was going through. I finally got his email address: oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com and I emailed this man my story and he replied me immediately saying i should be calm and told me that everything will be OK. I could not come to terms with what I was hearing but then I concluded it did not matter because I was so broken I just needed help. I was going out of my mind literally. I was confused with what he was telling me, but I listened. He told me about some materials i need to buy that he needed to cast the spell and I said OK. I bought the materials to him, I sent down my picture to him and my positive result sheet and he replied me that i am going to be negative under 3days. I message Him every 2hours for 2day and I knew he thought that I was crazy but I did care I needed a shoulder. Behold, the third day he messaged me i should go for a test that i will be negative. My marriage could be broken because of a stupid mistake and my life was on the line. I remembered when I was going to get the results of my re-test I called him up again and told him that I was going to get my results today and his reply was “so" and that everything will be as he explained. I knew then that he was getting tired of me calling him, maybe I was wrong. Well I got my results and the first person I called was him - again. As he said hello I started to cry and cry. I could not believe it. I was given a second chance in life.This man is a great spiritual HIV/AIDS healer, his healing spell on aids healing is very powerful .please brothers and sister, contact Dr Ose oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com
whatsapp +2348136482342

Max D said...

I panicked when I saw the first sore. The medicines could not heal the sores completely, my whole life I was entirely desperate. Till I found the natural permanent cure for herpes virus through Nze Njoku Herbal Home, I felt like I was born-again. You can get rid of herpes from now on, too
Reach Nze Njoku Herbal Home on
nzenjokuherbalhome@gmail.com
+2349072733661.

Gary Amy said...

i am here to give my testimony about a doctor who save my life. i was infected with HERPES for than 2 years, I tried different doctors over a period of time but no one work, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about DR USELU  how he was able to cure someone from HERPES virus with the help of herbal medicine I contacted him and he promised to cure my herpes virus.well i decided to give him a try, DR USELU put his best in it and gave me good and effective result just as he has promised. well after taking all the treatment sent to me by Dr USELU i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HERPES Negative. You can contact him if you have any kind of sickness like, HERPES, HIV, CANCER, PILE, HEPATITIS, DIABETES, and alot more you can contact him ON Whatsapp (+2347052898482) or Email dr.dr.uselucaregiver@gmail.com