Monday, October 7, 2019

How Early Humans Evaded Immunodeficiency Viruses

How Early Humans Evaded Immunodeficiency Viruses


New studies into early human mutations that conferred immunity from simian immunodeficiency virus (SIV) may give insight into modern treatments against the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and other retroviruses. A research group from University of California Berkeley (obligatory “Booooo”!!!) recently discovered a mutation in human cells that prevented an SIV protein from binding to human infection-fighting proteins and targeting them for destruction. The mutation prevented the release of viral SIV contents to neighboring cells and effectively sequestered the virus in a relatively small number of cells. The protein’s structure was determined through cryo-electron microscopy, which allowed the researchers to study its binding site. They hypothesized that SIV had to develop an entirely new way to circumvent the host cell’s innate defenses, which is why it took an extended period of time (estimates of tens to hundreds of thousands of years) for the virus to successfully invade and proliferate in human hosts. Hence, humans gained a significant evolutionary advantage by not having to face an SIV equivalent. The lab believes they can design a drug to target proteins that are used by the virus but not essential for the host cell, thereby forcing the virus to find other avenues to attack the host cell.

-Avi Kaye  
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/08/190822141901.htm

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

I'm very happy being Herpes free now. It was a sad incident that was announced to me after the check up in the hospital and I was diagnosed of HSV 2. I thank God now for using Dr.odey Abang to cure my virus. I'm not ashamed to say this because no virus of such can be detected in me. I'm Charlotte from Columbia. I thought about it many Times when I heard about this Herbal cures for Herpes. I was really happy when I came across blogs of comments of Doctors who run cures sicknesses and was comfortable to try Dr. Abang from patients testimony I came across here on my online page. I knew now they are real Africa herbalists who run cures for Herpes. There's every opportunity to be cure with natural herbs, because all medical prescriptions are derived from herbs and roots. Its really hard time living with Herpes on drugs which can't get you cure. I tried this and I can boost of myself now as a woman. I need to be loved not to lost, get your instant cure to all sicknesses from Dr, Odey Abang.
He cures HSV,HPV,Cancer,low spam count and much more from the evidence I saw 💯 % sure no site effects with active immune booster

Email him for you cure
Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
WhatsApp/ Calls
+2349015049094