Friday, October 4, 2019

An Update on Ebola

Infectious disease epidemiologists encountered an incredible challenge in 2014 as they were faced with assessing the largest Ebola outbreak in history. Within the past two days, there have been a few new reported cases within the Democratic Republic of the Congo, specifically within the North Kivu, Ituri, and South Kivu provinces. The World Health Organization as well as the Comite Multisectoriel de la Riposte have released updates and reports regarding these recent outbreaks. New cases have been reported since the last health report provided on September 28th, 2019. These cases were reported in Mambasa and Butembo of the Ituri and North Kivu districts. Necessary precautions have been taken by "community actors" such as informing community members of safe burial practices, vaccination, and follow-up contact information. The total amount of reported cases in which health officials have been notified of include 80 cases with 3 probable cases, 69 confirmed cases, and 21 deaths. Overall 230,055 people have been vaccinated, and other preventative efforts continue to be taken.

Source: EBOLA UPDATE (94): DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO (NORTH KIVU, ITURI, SOUTH KIVU) CASES, SUMMARY, TANZANIA RESPONSE, JAPAN VACCINE/ http://www.promedmail.org

-Heman Gill

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

I'm very happy being Herpes free now. It was a sad incident that was announced to me after the check up in the hospital and I was diagnosed of HSV 2. I thank God now for using Dr.odey Abang to cure my virus. I'm not ashamed to say this because no virus of such can be detected in me. I'm Charlotte from Columbia. I thought about it many Times when I heard about this Herbal cures for Herpes. I was really happy when I came across blogs of comments of Doctors who run cures sicknesses and was comfortable to try Dr. Abang from patients testimony I came across here on my online page. I knew now they are real Africa herbalists who run cures for Herpes. There's every opportunity to be cure with natural herbs, because all medical prescriptions are derived from herbs and roots. Its really hard time living with Herpes on drugs which can't get you cure. I tried this and I can boost of myself now as a woman. I need to be loved not to lost, get your instant cure to all sicknesses from Dr, Odey Abang.
He cures HSV,HPV,Cancer,low spam count and much more from the evidence I saw 💯 % sure no site effects with active immune booster

Email him for you cure
Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
WhatsApp/ Calls
+2349015049094