Tuesday, October 22, 2019

How chikungunya virus may cause chronic joint pain (August 29, 2019)



About 30 to 60 percent of patients continue to experience arthritis and joint pain for months to years following the acute infection time (with fevers, chills and acute infection). Recently, these symptoms have gained a better physiologic foundation. It seems that myofibers and dermal and muscle fibroblasts show signs of persistent infection in mice models. At this point, it has been shown that cells can survive CHIKV infection. It has been difficult to understand where persistent CHIKV RNA resides in the human body, but the recent findings of persistent RNA (which is thought to contribute to chronic arthritis) imply that the reporter virus system used may be useful for further understanding mechanisms of chronic pathogenesis.



-Micah

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

I'm very happy being Herpes free now. It was a sad incident that was announced to me after the check up in the hospital and I was diagnosed of HSV 2. I thank God now for using Dr.odey Abang to cure my virus. I'm not ashamed to say this because no virus of such can be detected in me. I'm Charlotte from Columbia. I thought about it many Times when I heard about this Herbal cures for Herpes. I was really happy when I came across blogs of comments of Doctors who run cures sicknesses and was comfortable to try Dr. Abang from patients testimony I came across here on my online page. I knew now they are real Africa herbalists who run cures for Herpes. There's every opportunity to be cure with natural herbs, because all medical prescriptions are derived from herbs and roots. Its really hard time living with Herpes on drugs which can't get you cure. I tried this and I can boost of myself now as a woman. I need to be loved not to lost, get your instant cure to all sicknesses from Dr, Odey Abang.
He cures HSV,HPV,Cancer,low spam count and much more from the evidence I saw 💯 % sure no site effects with active immune booster

Email him for you cure
Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
WhatsApp/ Calls
+2349015049094

Rohan said...

I spent some time on you post because you have shared valuable information about joint pain this is big problem in old age people but if we use Joint Pain Herbal Oil Online then we get fast relief from pain.