Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Experimental Vaccine for Ebola

One week ago, the Weizmann Institute of Science and a research team in Germany uncovered the details of the molecular response that occurs in the immune system after vaccination against Ebola. The group singled out the B cells and conducted deep sequencing, tracing the lineages of those cells and isolating individual antibodies that bound to viral proteins. They focused on exactly how and where the antibodies bind to the viral glycoprotein used in the vaccine, and just how this binding neutralizes the virus so effectively. With an advanced electron microscopy unit, the group was able to distinguish the exact make-up of these antibodies and to map the points at which these attached to the viral protein. They confirmed that the part of the immune response that was created by the vaccine and which was studied by the group is indeed effective, ultimately explaining the mechanism of protection. Although there is still too little information to tell whether the vaccine can produce an immune response against other Ebola virus species, the study suggested that the antibodies did work against multiple isolates of a single species. Hopefully further research will show whether a single vaccine can fight the disease.

Sophia Gamboa

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

I'm very happy being Herpes free now. It was a sad incident that was announced to me after the check up in the hospital and I was diagnosed of HSV 2. I thank God now for using Dr.odey Abang to cure my virus. I'm not ashamed to say this because no virus of such can be detected in me. I'm Charlotte from Columbia. I thought about it many Times when I heard about this Herbal cures for Herpes. I was really happy when I came across blogs of comments of Doctors who run cures sicknesses and was comfortable to try Dr. Abang from patients testimony I came across here on my online page. I knew now they are real Africa herbalists who run cures for Herpes. There's every opportunity to be cure with natural herbs, because all medical prescriptions are derived from herbs and roots. Its really hard time living with Herpes on drugs which can't get you cure. I tried this and I can boost of myself now as a woman. I need to be loved not to lost, get your instant cure to all sicknesses from Dr, Odey Abang.
He cures HSV,HPV,Cancer,low spam count and much more from the evidence I saw 💯 % sure no site effects with active immune booster

Email him for you cure
Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
WhatsApp/ Calls
+2349015049094