Tuesday, October 31, 2017

UPDATE State of Emergency: Hepatitis A in California

To date, there have been 600 cases, 395 hospitalizations, and 19 deaths since November 2016 due to Hepatitis A. Last week Governor Jerry Brown declared a State of Emergency to free up resources to help actively deal with the spread of the Hepatitis A infection.

Paramedics and health workers have been vaccinating those at high risk of infection in areas of outbreak primarily in southern California. High risk individuals include homeless and illicit drug-users. However health works have had significant difficulty finding and administering immunizations to high risk individuals.

This is the largest Hepatitis A outbreak in an OECD country since pre-vaccination days.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/19/health/hepatitis-a-outbreak-california-state-of-emergency/index.html

~Scarlett

2 comments:

johnson judith said...

• This is real take it serious, i am JOHNSON JUDITH i am from Ireland. Who will believe that a herbal medicine can cure HERPES, I never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot money getting drugs from the hospital to keep me and my son healthy, it got to a point that i was waiting for death to come because i was broke, one day i heard about this great man called Dr ODUWA who is well known for Herpes, HIV, and Cancer cure, i decided to email him I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine (CURE) and, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that 4-8 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of the two weeks, he told me to go to the hospital for a checkup, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me HERPES negative, and my son and i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital and was also negative, thank you for saving our life's, I promise I will always testify of your good works. If you are HERPES patient, contact him and I am sure you will get cured, contact him via: dr.oduwaspellhome@gmail.com or whatsapp him at +2348070685053.
THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr ODUWA CURE
. COLD SORE
. HERPES
. CANCER
. HPV
. LASSA FEVER
. GONORRHEA
• Herpatitis B

Jennifer Robert said...

I was suffering HEPATITIS B for over 3 years, i was hopeless until one of my friend directed me to a herbal man Dr Chike on youtube, she said the Dr has herbal medicine/cure that cures HEPATITIS B also said the Dr has helped people with HIV/HERPES, CANCER, DIABETES, SHINGLES , HSV Chlamydia , Fever, Rashes , LIVER disease, FIBROIDS and STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS, i never believed her but after a lot of talk, i decided to contact him, just few days ago i contacted him and he told me what to do which i did and he sent to me a herbal medicine via {DHL} with prescriptions on how i will take it for a period of days. After i finished taking the medicine for 2 weeks he told me to go for a test which i also did and when the result came out i was surprised to see that i am negative. I am proud to tell you that I am the happiest person on earth. Big thanks to Dr Chike herbs/cure.. I pray you find a solution in him. For more information on how to get cured contact him on text via: +1 (719) 629 0982 or Facebook page @ Dr Chike Herbal Remedy.