Friday, March 2, 2018

Measles increases by 400 percent across Europe

Measles a disease that was one ubiquitous globally and one of the world's leading causes of death, declined in prevalence dramatically  during the later half of the 20th century. In 2010 the European
Union all signed a pact that they would work to eliminate measles from the continent by 2020.

Eliminating measles from Europe and the world is a public health priority because measles a highly contagious  and virulent pathogen.  Measles causes a high fever, headache, malaise, rash and in some cases (especially those with a Vitiamin A deficiency, death.
 
In the 1950s and 60s measles was a ubiquitous disease, causing an especially large outbreak every couple of years. In those outbreak years there were between three and four million deaths. 

In 1963 however, a highly effective measles vaccine was licensed. The vaccine, which has an efficiency of over 97%, has greatly reduced the prevalence of disease.

 Measles was totally eliminated from the United States by the year 2000, and was reduced to just a couple thousand cases all across Europe. The reductions were not to last.

Anti-vaxxer's led by Jenne McCarthy and others convinced people that the measles vaccine was linked to autism (which it is not). Millions did not get their vaccines. With a larger susceptible population, measles made a comeback and last year infected over 21,000 people across Europe. 

That represents over a 400% increase in disease prevalence over the last year. 

- Chris

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs286/en/
https://www.cdc.gov/measles/downloads/measlesdataandstatsslideset.pdf



2 comments:

ben rita said...

5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr onokun herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr onokun has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr onokun for natural treatment.
His email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com‎

Charlotte said...

I'm very happy being Herpes free now. It was a sad incident that was announced to me after the check up in the hospital and I was diagnosed of HSV 2. I thank God now for using Dr.odey Abang to cure my virus. I'm not ashamed to say this because no virus of such can be detected in me. I'm Charlotte from Columbia. I thought about it many Times when I heard about this Herbal cures for Herpes. I was really happy when I came across blogs of comments of Doctors who run cures sicknesses and was comfortable to try Dr. Abang from patients testimony I came across here on my online page. I knew now they are real Africa herbalists who run cures for Herpes. There's every opportunity to be cure with natural herbs, because all medical prescriptions are derived from herbs and roots. Its really hard time living with Herpes on drugs which can't get you cure. I tried this and I can boost of myself now as a woman. I need to be loved not to lost, get your instant cure to all sicknesses from Dr, Odey Abang.
He cures HSV,HPV,Cancer,low spam count and much more from the evidence I saw 💯 % sure no site effects with active immune booster

Email him for you cure
Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
WhatsApp/ Calls
+2349015049094