Thursday, March 22, 2018

Global Virome Project and Disease X


A study published in 2017 stated that the most likely place to discover emerging pathogens would be to look among human and animal interactions, or for zoonotic viruses. In this paper, it is also stated that the majority of recent viral pandemics have been caused by zoonotic viruses, so the logical thing would be to find potentially novel zoonotic viruses that could be the cause of a future pandemic, or Disease X. Such a feat of identifying these viruses can be achieved through the newly announced Global Virome Project that will launch this year, whose sole goal is to find unknown viruses. The Global Virome Project would run over the next ten years and would cost 1.2 billion dollars to implement.

An already existing US Agency for International Development already works to prevent future pandemics by identifying zoonotic viruses, as this group has already discovered around 1,000 viruses that are zoonotic in nature. The only difference between USAID and the Global Virome Project would be that the Global Virome Project would be at a much larger scale.
Very excited to see how the Global Virome Project goes, and whether or not they can pinpoint ideal candidates for Disease X!
-Daniel Gutierrez
Sources:

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

I'm very happy being Herpes free now. It was a sad incident that was announced to me after the check up in the hospital and I was diagnosed of HSV 2. I thank God now for using Dr.odey Abang to cure my virus. I'm not ashamed to say this because no virus of such can be detected in me. I'm Charlotte from Columbia. I thought about it many Times when I heard about this Herbal cures for Herpes. I was really happy when I came across blogs of comments of Doctors who run cures sicknesses and was comfortable to try Dr. Abang from patients testimony I came across here on my online page. I knew now they are real Africa herbalists who run cures for Herpes. There's every opportunity to be cure with natural herbs, because all medical prescriptions are derived from herbs and roots. Its really hard time living with Herpes on drugs which can't get you cure. I tried this and I can boost of myself now as a woman. I need to be loved not to lost, get your instant cure to all sicknesses from Dr, Odey Abang.
He cures HSV,HPV,Cancer,low spam count and much more from the evidence I saw �� % sure no site effects with active immune booster

Email him for you cure
Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
WhatsApp/ Calls
+2349015049094