Thursday, March 22, 2018

Measles alert in New Jersey and Michigan!


On March 6th, the Michigan Health and Human Services Unit issued a statement that confirmed one case of measles among a traveler in the Detroit Metropolitan Airport. Almost in the same interval of time, there was another confirmed case of measles in New Jersey that involved the infection of a young child who departed from the Newark Liberty International Airport on March 12th . Measles, being very infectious in nature through the respiratory tract, could have easily transmitted to other individuals during the plane ride or at the respective airports. Because of it’s relatively long incubation period that varies from 7 to 28 days, measles has been stated to develop symptoms as late as in April 12th in individuals who might have been exposed on March 12th.
Since the year 2000, measles was declared eradicated from the US except for the occasional cases that involved traveling into or out of the US. The recent development highlights some important facts that must be taken into consideration. In recent years, anti-vaccination groups have picked up steam and have convinced a significantly concrete proportion of the US and world population to not vaccinate for fear of either getting autism (completely false and has been disproven by the whole scientific community) among other complications and objections (once again not backed by any credible data). Because of this unfortunate change in behavior in the US, there has been a progressively marked increase in the incidence of measles cases and outbreaks here in the US. Individuals who are immunocompromised, the very young, and people that cannot vaccinate against measles for some reason or another cannot be protected in this environment that is lacking in herd immunity, and thus even more lives are at stake as a result.
Bottom line, please vaccinate yourself, convince others to vaccinate as well. Vaccination is not only about your perceived health, but about the health of others in society as well.

-Daniel Gutierrez
Sources:

2 comments:

Leah Hart said...

I was diagnose with hpv virus for 5years i broke up with my boyfriend because i contracted the virus from him, luckily i found a herbalist name Dr. onokun everyone testify good of his natural treatment i picked up his address and contacted him. he truly treated me with natural herbs in a week and i got cured. i share this post because ever since i got this treatment I'm perfectly ok with my health. i contacted him through this email.. dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

Charlotte said...

I'm very happy being Herpes free now. It was a sad incident that was announced to me after the check up in the hospital and I was diagnosed of HSV 2. I thank God now for using Dr.odey Abang to cure my virus. I'm not ashamed to say this because no virus of such can be detected in me. I'm Charlotte from Columbia. I thought about it many Times when I heard about this Herbal cures for Herpes. I was really happy when I came across blogs of comments of Doctors who run cures sicknesses and was comfortable to try Dr. Abang from patients testimony I came across here on my online page. I knew now they are real Africa herbalists who run cures for Herpes. There's every opportunity to be cure with natural herbs, because all medical prescriptions are derived from herbs and roots. Its really hard time living with Herpes on drugs which can't get you cure. I tried this and I can boost of myself now as a woman. I need to be loved not to lost, get your instant cure to all sicknesses from Dr, Odey Abang.
He cures HSV,HPV,Cancer,low spam count and much more from the evidence I saw �� % sure no site effects with active immune booster

Email him for you cure
Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
WhatsApp/ Calls
+2349015049094