Saturday, March 15, 2008

More Dengue in Thailand

A top Thai health official has just issued a warning that dengue fever incidence in the country may be particularly high this year. So far in 2008 6,000 individuals have been infected and 6 have died; last year less than 5,000 individuals had been infected by mid March. The peak of dengue infections--during the rainy season from June to August--has not even struck yet. Just last year 91 people were killed and 63,000 were infected by the dengue virus. Fumigation efforts to kill the primary vector, Aedes aegypti, are underway.

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5ip0a8sKhKNdfBIuPm7IdYmZQuAnQ

-Tad Henry

2 comments:

Christina N. said...

I found out, that taking herbal treatment is the best to get rid of hpv as soon as i feel the symptoms of hpv is appearing, i took the healing process by contacting Dr onokun for natural treatment it works wonders, amazingly ever since I had the herbal treatment i have not feel these horrible disease anymore and my doc told me the virus is gone, i am glad i finally got cured out from this horrible disease. every hpv or herpes patients should also get in touch with this herbalist Dr to get ride of these disease forever his email address; dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

Rita said...

I'm 40 years old female I tested genital herpes (HSV1-2) positive in 2002. I was having bad outbreaks. EXTREMELY PAINFUL. I have try different kinds of drugs and treatment by the medical doctors all to know was avail. Six months ago I was desperately online searching for a helpful remedies for genital herpes (HSV1-2) cure, which i come across some helpful remedies on how Dr OYAGU have help so many people in curing genital herpes (HSV1-2) with the help of herbal treatment because I too believe there is someone somewhere in the world who can cure herpes completely. At of the past 2 months, however, I've been following his herpes protocol Via oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com or +2348101755322 and it stopped all outbreaks completely! To my greatest surprise I was cured completely by following the protocol of his herbal medicine . Don't be discouraged by the medical doctors. There is a cure for HSV with the help of herbs and roots by a herbalist Dr call Dr OYAGU he is so kind and truthful with his herbal treatment, kindly contact him for more information Via oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com or WhatsApp DR on +2348101755322 you will be lucky as i am today